Saturday, September 19, 2015

What's new?

Hey all! 

I wasn't able to post last week because I had a massive amount of reading to do for my breastfeeding educator course! I'm so excited about this class :) Our first section of reading is about the benefits to breastfeeding. I'm finding it interesting reading about the protective enzymes in human milk and what it can do to boost a baby's immune system. It makes me want to re-lactate so Hux can get all the benefits!


Check out what I made! Wipe wash solution in the big glass jar and muscle rub for Huxley, we put it on his body for overnight because he doesn't get a nightly dose of Baclofen and it seems to help him feel more relaxed come morning time! I have a massive project list but these two are quick and easy so they were finished first :) 




Little Mr. Huxley having fun in the leaves :) 

We've started feeding therapy its a slow process, but Hux is still doing pretty well in the weight department so I'm thankful for that. We'll be going to a music/speech class in Oct/Nov so yay! Huxley LOVES music :)


Check out this VIDEO of Huxley! He's trying with fierce determination to get mobile !

I think that's all for now pals, until next time

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment